Aeromotive Fuel System Street Stealth Eliminator With 4.6L Rails Mustang GT 2010-2017
- In-Tank Fuel Pump
- High-Flow Fuel Rails
- For Street Applications
- Made in the USA
Aeromotive Stealth Street Fuel System with Eliminator Fuel Pump and 4.6L 3V Fuel Rails for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 GT Mustangs.
Is your 2010-2017 GT Mustang a continuous duty street/strip machine? The Aeromotive Stealth Street Fuel System (17343) is designed to meet your application's needs with its Eliminator Fuel Pump, 4.6L 3V Fuel Rails and host of necessary fuel system hard-parts. The system is rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,400 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,900 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated on gas.
Features and Benefits:
- Billet High-Flow Fuel Rails
- Billet EFI Pressure Regulator
- One-Piece CNC Y-block
- High-Flow Filter
- Designed for Continuous Duty Street/Strip Cars
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
The fuel system is compatible with the 2010-2017 GT chassis with engine swap to a 4.6L 3V engine and/or equivalent intake. Aeromotive provides an in-tank fuel pump that fits seamlessly in the factory tank and integrates with the stock fuel-level sending unit and jet-siphon transfer pump. Along with the tank, you'll also receive the 40-micron High-Flow Filter, One-Piece CNC Y-block, Billet EFI Pressure Regulator and all required Aeromotive high-flow, ORB Port Fittings. Aeromotive doesn't stop there, though! You'll also get the fuel pump electrical supply and fuel pump speed controller specifically for GTs that will see extended street driving, but still need full pump performance for all-out racing.
- (1) Set of 4.6L Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Speed Controller
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) Filter Assembly, 40-Micron
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
- 2010-2017 GT Mustang with engine swap to a 4.6L 3V GT engine and/or equivalent intake.
Tech Tip: For Limited Duty/Racing Applications, please see P/N: AER17342.
- Fuel Lines and Hose-Ends Sold Separately.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Advanced skill is required for this installation.