Aeromotive Fuel Systems offer race-ready parts for your Shelby! These upgraded Street Fuel Systems are designed for GT500 Mustangs with 5.0L fuel rails.
Features and Benefits:
- For EFI engines with 1,400 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,900 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated
- For Mustang Shelby GT500’s equipped with a 5.0L 4V Coyote Engine and/or Equivalent Intake
- Includes Aeromotive’s HD Fuel Pump Wiring Kit for Limited Duty Racing Applications
- Billet High-Flow Fuel Rails
- Billet EFI Pressure Regulator
- One Piece CNC Y-Block
- High Flow Filter
- Made in the USA
This Mustang Stealth Fuel System includes the Aeromotive Stealth Eliminator fuel pump, designed to fit inside the stock, OEM Mustang tank and integrate with the stock fuel-level sending unit and jet-siphon transfer pump. This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
This Aeromotive Fuel System provides all the necessary fuel system hard-parts including the Stealth In-Tank Fuel Pump, 40-micron High Flow Filter, One Piece CNC Y-block, Billet High-Flow Fuel Rails, Billet EFI Pressure Regulator and all necessary Aeromotive high flow, ORB Port Fittings.
Fuel Pump Electrical Supply is also provided, including the Fuel Pump Speed Controller, designed to keep fuel cool in cars that will see extended street driving, but still need full pump performance for all-out racing.
- Fuel Lines and Hose-Ends Sold Separately
- For Continuous Duty/Racing Applications, please see P/N: AER17316
- All Aeromotive fittings and adapters are fully compatible with gasoline and alcohol-based fuels.
This Kit Includes:
- (1) Set of 5.0L Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Speed Controller
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) Filter Assembly, 40-Micron
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) ORB-06 to AN-08 Fitting
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
- 2007-2012 Shelby GT500
Please Note: This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.