This Conversion Kit (4262105) will convert the existing five-lug rear brakes on your Fox Body Mustang from drums to discs. Introduced in 2008, this system is an innovation in affordable braking performance for your Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Fit Upgrade
- For 7.5" or 8.8" Rear
- Drum To Disc Swap
- Complete Kit
It's known that one of the most significant upgrades you can make to your muscle-car is the elimination of your worn and outdated drum brake system. This kit includes everything you need to deliver powerful and consistent rear braking.
- This is NOT a 5-Lug Conversion, is does NOT include any hardware or parts to convert your 4-Lug to a 5-Lug setup.
- Parking Brake cables are not included. Use Lokar universal cables (PBCR30 for stainless or PBCR31 for black).
- Cast iron with integral park brake
- Number of Pistons - 1
- Construction - Cast Iron
- Caliper Finish - Black Paint
- Diameter - 11.630"
- Thickness - .810"
- Vented, Y/N - Yes, Directionally curved vane
- Standard Finish - Slotted, Drilled and Zinc Plated
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of Rotors
- Pair of Calipers
- Baer high-friction DecelaPad ceramic brake pads
- All necessary mounting brackets and hardware
- Stainless Steel Braided Hoses with vehicle specific fittings
Tech Tip: Adjustable proportioning valve part number BPV1 is also recommended for this kit.
Additional Notes: Designed to fit most 15" or larger wheels. To verify fit in any wheel, please view the brake template to check your wheel for clearance. Baer recommends that you check all wheels at any diameter for clearance, as wheel center designs also have an effect on caliper clearance.