Brake Rotors Zinc-Plated Drilled And Slotted Rear Pair Mustang V6/ GT 1994-2004
- Maximum Rotor Cooling
- Keeps a Clear Contact Path
- Silver Zinc Dichromate Plating
- Machined and Mill-Balanced
Pair of Drilled and Slotted Zinc-Plated Rear Brake Rotors for 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 V6 and GT Mustangs.
If your 1994-2004 V6 or GT Mustang has suffered warped rear brake rotors, then you might want to replace them with this Pair of Drilled and Slotted Zinc-Plated Rear Brake Rotors from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits GT and V6 models only
- Precision drill holes allow for maximum rotor cooling keeping your brakes temperatures down during extreme operating conditions
- Rounded slots help wipe away any gas or debris keeping a clear contact patch on the rotor surface for safe, smooth braking
- Silver Zinc Dichromate plating is applied to help prevent rust & corrosion and look great behind your wheels
- Reversed engineered from OEM samples using G3000 grade iron
- Each rotor is carefully machined and mill-balanced
These Rear Brake Rotors are the perfect performance upgrade for your Mustang, especially if its rear brake rotors are not operating at the standard that they used to! These rotors are precision drilled to reduce brake temperatures that are up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, avoiding uneven friction layers from resin glazing. They also include rounded slots to wipe away gas or debris. This will provide them with a clear contact path for smoother and safer braking. Their silver zinc dichromate plasting helps to prevent rust and corrosion as they provide a sharp bite!
- 1994-2004 V6 Mustang
- 1994-2004 GT Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning