COMP Cams Camshaft Set High Energy 252H Hydraulic Flat Tappet 500-4500 RPM 170/200/250 1965-1973
- High Energy 252H
- Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft
- 500 To 4500 RPM Range
- 170, 200 Or 250 6-Cylinder
COMP Cams High Energy 252H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Set with a 500 to 4500 RPM Range for 1965-1973 Mustangs with a 170, 200 or 250 6-Cylinder Engine.
High Energy camshafts are the perfect choice for performance rebuilds. Mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gear, etc.) work well with this camshaft family. Although not an optimum choice for racing applications, these camshafts are a great choice for engines where performance upgrades are not planned. Your engine will benefit from a good blend of efficiency and performance.
The High Energy 252H camshaft is best suited for the Sunday cruiser as it provides a smooth idle with excellent drivability. This is the best camshaft for low RPM torque in your 6-cylinder engine.
- RPM Range: 500 to 4500
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 252/Exhaust 252
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 206/Exhaust 206
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.425/Exhaust 0.425
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.283/Exhaust 0.283"
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.