When the time comes to rebuild or repair your Mustang’s 351W engine, the first place you should turn for cam shafts, timing chains, or complete camshaft sets, is COMP Cams. This COMP Cams Magnum Timing Set for all 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983 and 1984 Mustangs with a 351W Engine is an ideal choice to replace the stock set up and is great for mild street performance applications. Pick yours up at CJ Pony Parts today and you’ll have your engine timed evenly and running as good as new!
Features and Benefits:
- Premium Quality Fabrication
- Induction Hardened Iron Camshaft Gear
- Billet Steel Crank Sprocket
- 3 Keyway Crank Sprocket for 4-Degree Incremental Adjustability
- 4-Degree Maximum Advance/Retard
- Pre-Stretched, Heat-Treated Double Row Timing Chain
- Ideal for Mild Street Performance Applications
- Exceptional Durability
- Fits Any 1969-1984 Mustang with a 351W Engine
- Gears and Chain Included
This timing chain set will synchronize the rotation of the crankshaft and the camshaft so that the engine's valves open and close at the correct times during each cylinder's intake and exhaust strokes. This gets your 1969-1984 Mustang’s 351W engine performing at a very efficient level. This Magnum Timing Set from COMP Cams exceeds OE specifications and provides durable, reliable performance. The heat-treated, pre-stretched double roller chain can withstand and perform under mild street performance applications. This timing set also features a 3 keyway crank sprocket that creates a versatile, incremental 4-degrees of adjustability allowing for 4 degrees of maximum advance or hindrance!