MSD Distributor Billet 351W
- CNC Billet Aluminum Housing
- Adjustable Mechanical Advance
- Built In Rev Limiter
- Includes Cap-A-Dapt
MSD Billet Distributor for 351W Engines.
An MSD distributor will provide the serious performance you want for your 351W engine. The distributor uses an easy-to-adjust mechanical advance assembly. This assembly is fine blanked from chromoly steel, TIG welded for strength then given a special QPQ coating.
Precision weights glide on nylon bushings for smooth advancement. A variety of advance curves can be tuned by using the various springs and stop bushings that are supplied. A friction reducing coated steel shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing and long sintered bushing to spin the advance and reluctor. This provides stable timing signals and spark delivery at any RPM. MSD's race proven, maintenance-free magnetic pickup handles triggering.
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Advance weight pins are staked and TIG welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Includes Cap-A-Dapt and rotor (accepts MSD socket style caps)
MSD is one of the most well known companies when it comes to distributors. Their parts are made of high quality parts and precision engineered to bring you the best performance. MSD also provides all the information needed to install their parts.
- 1965-1973 Mustang
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1948-1979 F-100
*Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control.
Order this MSD Billet Distributor for your 351W Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: