Dakota Digital Electric Fan Controller Bluetooth Control 70 Amp
- Bluetooth Control
- 70-Amp Power Relay
- Digital LED Readout
- Made in the USA
Dakota Digital 70 Amp Electric Fan Controller With Bluetooth Control.
Take control of your fan cooling system with Dakota Digital’s 70-amp Electric Fan Controller with Bluetooth Control (PAC-2800BT). This product is designed with convenience in mind. The Bluetooth compatibility allows you to adjust your controller settings from the comfort of your front seat via a Smart Phone App. For the days spent under the hood working on customizations, a digital LED readout displays temperature readings ensuring accuracy and quick identification of any potential problems.
Features and Benefits:
- 70-Amp Relay Handles Power with Ease
- Bluetooth Control Offers Ultimate Customization
- Digital LED Readout for Ease
- Huge Fan Temperature Selection Range: 150F-250F
- Adjustable Key-Off Run Time from 0-5 Minutes
- Compatible with Single Fan, Dual Fan, or Single Two-Speed Fan Applications
- 70A Relay Included, Additional Available Separately; Rly-1(0-30 Amp) Or Rly-3 (0-70 Amp)
- User-Settable on and off Temperatures
- Key-off Run Time Adjustable from 0-5 Minutes
- Works with Many Stock Temp Gauge/ Senders
- Can Be Directly Connected to a Dakota Digital Plastic-Control Box Instrument System.
- Temperature and Vehicle Speed Data Transferred with One Connection
- Connection Allows Adjustable Highway-Speed Fan Shut Off
- OBD-II Compatible (With Purchase of Bim-01-2)
- Dedicated Temp Sender Available
- Bluetooth Enabled for Use with Mobile Programming/ Setup App
- Led Readout for Simple Programming
- The Use of a Second Relay Rly-1 (0-30 Amp) Or Rly-3 (0-70 Amp) Will Be Required for Dual Fan or Two Speed Fan Operation. (Not Included)
- Made in the USA
No modifications will need to be made for installation as your new controller will work with your current temp water gauge and temperature sending unit. No matter how power-hungry your cooling fan is, this 70-amp relay is built to handle your vehicle.
- OBD II compatible vehicles can obtain the engine temperature from the ECM using a BIM-01-2 or BIM-01-1, sold separately.
- A second relay is required for the operation of a dual fan or two-speed fan.
- Fan Controller
- 70 Amp Relay
- The PAC-2800BT features fully programmable “fan on” and “fan off” temperatures to suit any application or personal preferences. The PAC-2800BT offers a full digital LED readout for displaying temperature readings and maintaining simple installation. A second relay is required for a dual fan or two-speed fan operation.
- When used in conjunction with BIM-compatible Dakota Digital instrumentation or a BIM-01-2, a single cable transfers speed and temperature data to the PAC-2800BT allowing the fan to be shut off at an adjustable highway speed!
- Box measures 4" wide, 2.25" high, 1" thick. Mounting is recommended inside the cab of the vehicle or an alternate dry environment.
- Fan Temperature Selection Range: 150F- 250F
- Compatible Dakota Digital instrument system: RTX, HDX, VHX, and VFD3 systems with a black plastic control module. For any BIM-compatible control boxes which contain the 3.5mm headphone jack BIM input, add part number 394193 adaptor harness.
- Earlier instrument systems with an aluminum control module are not capable of BIM connectivity.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning