Take control of your fan cooling system with Dakota Digital’s 70-amp Electric Fan Controller with Bluetooth Control (PAC-2800BT). This product is designed with convenience in mind. The Bluetooth compatibility allows you to adjust your controller settings from the comfort of your front seat via a Smart Phone App. For the days spent under the hood working on customizations, a digital LED readout displays temperature readings ensuring accuracy and quick identification of any potential problems.
Features and Benefits:
- 70-Amp Relay Handles Power with Ease
- Bluetooth Control Offers Ultimate Customization
- Digital LED Readout for Ease
- Huge Fan Temperature Selection Range: 150F-250F
- Adjustable Key-Off Run Time from 0-5 Minutes
- Made in the USA
No modifications will need to be made for installation as your new controller will work with your current temp water gauge and temperature sending unit. No matter how power-hungry your cooling fan is, this 70-amp relay is built to handle your vehicle.
- OBD II compatible vehicles can obtain the engine temperature from the ECM using a BIM-01-2 or BIM-01-1, sold separately.
- A second relay is required for the operation of a dual fan or two-speed fan.
- Fan Controller
- 70 Amp Relay
- 1/8" NPT Temp Sensor
- 1/4" NPT Bushing
- 3/8" NPT Bushing
- 1/2" NPT Bushing