With a new set of Hawk Performance Front and Rear HP Plus Brake Pads from CJ Pony Parts, your 2011-2014 GT Mustang will pull out all the stops at racing events! Their unique Ferro-Carbon material is designed to wear away slower with higher torque to help you dominate autocross, Solo II, and track day scenarios.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete front and rear kit for driver and passenger sides
- 0.670" front pad thickness
- 0.656" rear pad thickness
- Extremely high friction output
- Worthy for Autocross and Club Racing events
- New HP+ compound doubles pad life and reduces rotor wear by 82%
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance traits through dynamometer testing
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished, and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
These Hawk Performance HP Plus Brake Pads are sold as a complete kit with pads for the front and rear! These pads are the perfect replacement over stock brake pads to aid your Mustang in repetitive, heavy braking. They maximize your vehicle's stopping power while increasing pad life for a longer, better quality function. They also improve modulation by putting out virtually no noise, no dust, and while remaining less sensitive to temperature changes. The Brake Pads also include Hawk Performance Talon Rotors for the front and rear which are designed to fit without modification! They utilize a patented DTC curved slot design that is built to OE specifications, weights, and production processes. They also lessen harmonic resonance issues and keep your brake pad surfaces free from debris as you brake heavily in wet and dangerous situations.
- Set of HP Plus Front Brake Pads
- Set of HP Plus Rear Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors
- 2011-2014 GT Mustang
*Not for use with Brembo-equipped GT Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.