Do you want to prove the intense power of your 2011-2014 GT Mustang when dominating autocross events? Designed with a Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material, this set of Hawk Performance Front HP Plus Brake Pads from CJ Pony Parts is designed to improve your Mustang's stopping power during Solo II, "track day", and autocross applications!
Features and Benefits:
- Complete front and rear kit for driver and passenger sides
- 0.670" front pad thickness
- Extremely high friction output
- Worthy for Autocross and Club Racing events
- New HP+ compound doubles pad life and reduces rotor wear by 82%
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance traits through dynamometer testing
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished, and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
These Hawk Performance Front HP Plus Brake Pads are intended for use during repetitive heavy braking during racing events. The formulation used to create these brake pads is designed to wear away at a lower rate while providing a high torque value, creating an extremely high coefficient of friction. This in turn creates a longer life for your brake pads with maximized stopping power in every scenario! They are less sensitive to temperature and put out low dust, improving modulation as you drive. These Brake Pads also include Hawk Performance Talon front rotors that are balanced with CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots with a patented DTC curved slot design that keeps the brake pads free of debris. They are made to match factory specifications, weights, and production processes so they fit like a charm without modifications. Plus, their cross-drilled design allows them to improve thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, and braking in wet environments.
- Set of HP Plus Front Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors
- 2011-2014 GT Mustang
*Not for use with Brembo-equipped GT Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.