Hawk Performance Front Brake Rotor Talon 5-Lug Pair With Front HPS Brake Pad Set 5.0L 1987-1993
Pair of Hawk Performance 5-Lug Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front HPS Brake Pads for 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 5.0L Mustangs.
For the ultimate front brake upgrade, check out this Pair of Hawk Performance 5-Lug Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front HPS Brake Pads (HKC4011.125F) for your 1987-1993 5.0L Mustang.
Talon Front Brake Rotors Features & Benefits:
- G3000 Metallurgy automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance characteristics through extensive dynamometer testing
- Rotor is balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues, maintain a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Cross-drilled design optimizes thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improves wet braking
- Magni Coating Barrier maintains corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- Made in the USA
This pair of Talon rotors features Hawk’s unique patented DTC curved slot design and are built to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineered to fit each application without modifications. These rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to noticeably lessen harmonic resonance issues and keep a clean, debris-free pad surface. This pair of rotors will replace both the front driver and passenger side brake rotors currently on your Mustang.
HPS Front Brake Pad Features & Benefits:
-0.650" pad thickness
-Increased stopping power
-High friction/torque hot or cold
-Gentle on rotors
-Extended pad life
-Made in the USA
The HPS, High-Performance Street, brake pads offer more friction over your stock brake pads and deliver 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade compared to most standard replacement brake pads. A reduction in fade means you’ll have a longer lasting brake pad with less dust and better performance. This set of pads will replace both the front driver and passenger side brake pads currently on your Mustang.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Order a Pair of Hawk Performance (HKC4011.125F) 5-Lug Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front HPS Brake Pads for your 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 or 1993 5.0L Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning