Has that time come when you need to replace the front rotors and pads on your 2005-2010 V6 Mustang? Then you should check out this Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front HPS-5.0 Brake Pads from CJ Pony Parts for a complete kit!
Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors HKC4050.484B Features and Benefits:
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- Validated design and performance characteristics through extensive dynamometer testing
- Proven cross-drilled designs to optimize thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improve wet braking
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues, maintain a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
Utilizing their patented DTC curved slot design, Hawk builds their Talon Front Brake Rotors to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineers them to fit each application without modifications. The rotors come in a Magni Coating which provides corrosion resistance, an easy bed-in, as well as helping to keep the rotors in excellent condition. Hawk balances their rotors with CNC programming and precision milled slots that noticeably lessen harmonic resonance issues and keep a clean, debris-free pad surface. Cross drilling of the rotors improves their thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength, and braking in wet weather.
HPS-5.0 Brake Pads Features and Benefits
- Increased Stopping Power while being Gentle on Rotors
- Improved Pedal Feel and Minimal Brake Fade
- Extended Pad Life with Low Levels of Brake Dust
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
With the Hawk Performance HPS-5.0 Brake Pads, you are getting more stopping power than the stock pads with an improved pedal feel and minimal brake fade. Providing you with increased braking performance and reliability! These HPS pads are also designed to be gentle on the rotors for extended pad life, lower levels of brake dust and virtually noise-free while still producing high friction in hot or cold.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- 2005-2010 V6 Mustang
*These front brake rotors are sold as a pair and the pads are sold as a set. They will replace your front driver and passenger side rotors and brake pads.