When the time comes to replace your 2011-2014 V6 or 2005-2010 GT Mustang’s brake rotors and pads, be sure you are replacing them with high-quality parts like this Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front PC Brake Pads from CJ Pony Parts!
Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors HKC4049.484Z Features and Benefits:
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- Validated design and performance characteristics through extensive dynamometer testing
- Proven cross-drilled designs to optimize thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improve wet braking
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues, maintain a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
Hawk utilizes their patented DTC curved slot design to build their Talon Front Brake Rotors to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineers them to fit each application without modifications. The Talon rotors have a Magni Coating which provides corrosion resistance, an easy bed-in, and keeps the rotors in excellent condition. Hawk balances the rotors with CNC programming and precision milled slots that noticeably lessen harmonic resonance issues and keep the pad surface clean, and free of debris. Cross drilling of the rotors improves their thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength, and braking in wet weather.
PC Brake Pads Features and Benefits
- Increased stopping power
- Increased rotor life
- Extended pad life
- Ultra-low dust
- Extremely quiet
- Stable friction output
With the Hawk Performance PC Brake Pads, you are getting more stopping power than the stock pads with stable friction output. This provides you with increased braking performance and reliability! These PC pads are designed to be gentle on the rotors for increased rotor life and extended pad life. They also produce lower levels of brake dust and are virtually noise-free.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- 2005-2010 GT Mustang
- 2011-2014 V6 Mustang
*These front brake rotors are sold as a pair and the pads are sold as a set. They will replace your front driver and passenger side rotors and brake pads.