The brake components on your 2005-2014 V6 or GT Mustang or 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang or 2007-2012 GT500 Mustang will eventually wear out over the years. So replace them with some high-quality replacements from CJ Pony Parts like this Pair of Talon Rear Brake Rotors with a Set of Rear PC Brake Pads from Hawk Performance!
Hawk Performance Talon Rear Brake Rotors HKC4051.485Z Features and Benefits:
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- Validated design and performance characteristics through extensive dynamometer testing
- Proven cross-drilled designs to optimize thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improve wet braking
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues, maintain a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
With their patented DTC curved slot design, Hawk Performance builds their Talon Rear Brake Rotors to OE specifications, weights and production processes. They are engineered to fit each application without any modifications. Hawk coats the rotors in a Magni Coating for excellent resistance to rust and corrosion to keep the rotors looking great as well as providing an easy bed-in process. Using CNC programming and precision milled slots balance the rotors for noticeably less harmonic resonance issues and keep the surface of the brake pad clean and free of debris. Cross drilling of the rotors improves their thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength, and braking in wet weather.
PC Brake Pads Features and Benefits:
- Increased stopping power
- Increased rotor life
- Extended pad life
- Ultra-low dust
- Extremely quiet
- Stable friction output
With the Hawk Performance PC Brake Pads, you are getting more stopping power than the stock pads with stable friction output. This provides you with increased braking performance and reliability! These PC pads are designed to be gentle on the rotors for increased rotor life and extended pad life. They also produce lower levels of brake dust and are virtually noise-free for reduced NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness).
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- 2005-2014 Mustang V6
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- 2007-2012 Shelby GT500
- 2012-2013 Boss 302
*These rear brake rotors are sold as a pair and the pads are sold as a set. They will replace your rear driver and passenger side rotors and brake pads.