Hawk Performance Front Brake Rotor Talon Pair And HPS-5.0 Brake Pad Set Without Brembos GT 2011-2014
- Talon Front Brake Rotors
- Proven Cross-Drilled Design
- Hps-5.0 Brake Pads
- Increased Stopping Power
Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front HPS-5.0 Brake Pads for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT Mustangs without Brembo Brakes.
Over time, the brake components on your 2011-2014 GT Mustang will wear out, causing your brakes to squeal and reduce braking performance drastically. So pick up some high-quality replacements from CJ Pony Parts like this Pair of Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front HPS-5.0 Brake Pads from Hawk Performance!
Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors HKC4279.484B Features and Benefits:
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- Validated design and performance characteristics through extensive dynamometer testing
- Proven cross-drilled designs to optimize thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improve wet braking
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues, maintain a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Made in the USA
Hawk utilizes their patented DTC curved slot design to build their Talon Front Brake Rotors to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineers them to fit each application without modifications. The Talon rotors have a Magni Coating which provides corrosion resistance, an easy bed-in, and keeps the rotors in excellent condition. Hawk balances the rotors with CNC programming and precision milled slots that noticeably lessen harmonic resonance issues and keep the pad surface clean, and free of debris. Cross drilling of the rotors improves their thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength, and braking in wet weather.
HPS-5.0 Brake Pads Features and Benefits
- Increased Stopping Power while being Gentle on Rotors
- Improved Pedal Feel and Minimal Brake Fade
- Extended Pad Life with Low Levels of Brake Dust
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- Made in the USA
With the Hawk Performance HPS-5.0 Brake Pads, you are getting more stopping power than the stock pads with an improved pedal feel and minimal brake fade. Providing you with increased braking performance and reliability! These HPS pads are also designed to be gentle on the rotors for extended pad life, lower levels of brake dust and virtually noise-free while still producing high friction in hot or cold.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- 2011-2014 Mustang GT without the Optional Brembo Brakes
*These front brake rotors are sold as a pair and the pads are sold as a set. They will replace your front driver and passenger side rotors and brake pads.
Order this Pair of Hawk Performance HKC4279.484B Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front HPS-5.0 Brake Pads for your 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 GT Mustang without Brembo Brakes from CJ Pony Parts today!