Holley Self-Tuning Kit Sniper EFI Single Barrel Classic Gold Mustang Six Cylinder 1965-1973
- Easy Six Cylinder EFI
- For One Barrel Manifolds
- Direct Fit Installation
- Sold As A Kit
Holley Classic Gold Sniper EFI Single Barrel Self-Tuning Kit for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with Six Cylinder engines.
Tired of struggling with the old Autolite 1100 carburetor on your classic Ford's inline six? Do you have vapor lock issues, off-idle hesitation, or difficulty starting? The team at Holley has designed the perfect solution for your problems.
- Bolt-on throttle body replacement for Autolite 1100 Carburetors
- Designed with a mounting flange to fit stock intake manifolds
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 175 HP with One 100lb/hr Injector
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required
- Internal fuel pressure regulator
- Integrated ignition timing control
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple calibration wizard with no laptop required
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- Realtime Fuel Map Learning!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.00" exhaust for a leak-free oxygen sensor installation
The Sniper EFI replacement throttle body for Autolite 1100 carburetors will be right at home on most early in-line 6 cylinder powered Fords. Sniper EFI offers superior throttle response and wide-open throttle power. Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding. Upgrade to Sniper EFI and gain the accuracy of EFI.
- 1965-1973 Mustang
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1948-1979 F100
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles