LS swapped your classic? Getting rid of power steering and A/C? These Lokar Serpentine Pulley Kits provide a vintage style for your GM LS engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Kit utilizes one six rib serpentine belt to drive all of the accessories
- Kit includes all of the necessary pulleys and billet aluminum brackets
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Compatible with early F-body/GTO balancer and water pump (sold separately)
- Powermaster 180 amp alternator
- Spring loaded Gates belt tensioner
- Dayco six-rib belt
- Made in the U.S.A.
LS Classic Series Accessory Drive Kits provide the finishing touch to your vintage look LS engine. The kits utilize a spring loaded tensioner and a single six rib serpentine belt to drive all of your accessories. The kits include high quality, name-brand components, and American-made billet aluminum brackets with a semi-gloss black powder coated finish.
Kits with power steering feature a GM Type II/TC style power steering pump and an integrated, large capacity, remote, billet aluminum reservoir, high capacity Sanden 709 air compressor, and 180 amp Powermaster alternator. Kits are available to work with early F-Body/GTO belt lines and require an F-body water pump and the appropriate balancer (not included).
Vehicle Fitment: 1960-1987 C10