Maximum Motorsports designed these Drag Race Rear Lower Control Arms (MMRLCA-35.1) to get your 1999-2004 Mustang down the strip faster! Capable of withstanding hard launches on cars with up to 1,000 lb-ft of torque, these arms will help you slash your ETs by improving stability, offering easy adjustability, and reducing wheel hop.
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable Ride Height Spring Perch
- Improves Traction by Eliminating Unwanted Source of Deflection
- Eliminates Wheel Hop
- Improves Rear Suspension Stability and Consistency
- Easy to Adjust (No need to Jack your Mustang off the Ground)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Fits Stock Style Springs and 2-1/2” Coil-Over Style Springs
- Strong and Stiff Round Steel Tube Construction
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Grease Fittings to Easily Lubricate Ride Height Spring Perch
These arms provide the ride height adjustability you need to set up your car for hard launches, along with the robustness required to handle big power on slicks. The straight tube of these control arms was designed for launching a 3,800 lb Mustang cutting 60-foot times as quick as 1.20 seconds. That rating is for a standard 4-link suspension. If your Mustang is equipped with a torque-arm, the loads on the rear lower control arms are much lower, and the Maximum Motorsports Drag Race control arms will then handle even more than 1,000 t-lb of torque at the rear wheels.
Please Note: The Maximum Motorsports Rear Lower Control Arms will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to their IRS (independent Rear Suspension).
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of Assembled Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- Set of Urethane End Cap Shields (Protects Spherical Bearings)
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Packet of Grease (For Urethane End Cap Shields)
- Detailed Installation Instructions
- 1999-2004 Mustangs with Solid Rear Axle
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.