In the corners, only your Mustang's suspension should flex - not the chassis! Reinforce your SN95 with this Maximum Motorsports K-Member Brace (MMKB4-4) to withstand hard corners or clutch-dump launches.
Features and Benefits:
- Stiffens the K-Member Against the Side Loads Caused by Hard Cornering
- Improves Handling by Maintaining Front Alignment Settings when Loaded in a Corner
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Will Clear Stock Catalytic Converters
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Steel Web Design (Splits the Suspension Load)
- Each Mounting Bolt attaches through a Structural Tube
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
The K-Member Brace is constructed from high strength steel that is configured in a web design to disperse suspension load. A black powdercoat finish protects against rust and debris. The Maximum Motorsports K-Member Brace mounts to existing holes on stock K-Members through a structure tube. The Maximum Motorsports Brace is proudly manufactured in the USA!
- This Maximum Motorsports K-Member Brace will interfere with the Transmission Cooler Lines on an Automatic Transmission. The Cooler hard lines must be rerouted slightly to install this brace.
- This K-Member Brace will NOT clear Long Tube Headers.
- 1996-2004 Coupe Mustangs with a 4.6L Engine
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.