The Maximum Motorsports Racing Rear Upper Shock Mount (MMSM-5) eliminates flimsy rubber bushings for improved suspension cycling on your 1979-2004 Mustang! The use of a spherical bearing rather than a rubber bushing offers more precise mounting points for your shocks!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-2004 Mustangs with Solid Rear Axle
- Works with Koni SA and DA Shocks
- Eliminates Vertical Deflection
- Eliminates Side Loading on the Shock Shaft
- Can be used With or Without Coil-Overs
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Constructed from High-Quality Aluminum
The Racing Rear Upper Shock Mounts eliminate vertical deflection as well as side loading on the shock shaft. They are constructed from high-quality aluminum with a 4-bolt mounting system, and will work with Koni Shocks with or with a rear coil-over conversion kit. Included are all the parts necessary for a straightforward installation. The Racing Rear Shock Mount from Maximum Motorsports is proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of Aluminum Shock Mounts (2)
- Pair of Doubler Plates (2)
- Set of Spherical washer sets (8)
- Set of 5/16” Nylock nuts (8)
- Pair of Thrust Cones (2)
- Pair of Shock Shaft Reducers (2)
- Pair of Shock Top Spacers (2)
- Pair of 9/16” USS Flat Washers (2)
- Recommended for racing use only
- 1979-2004 Mustang
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.