2018 Big 12 Football Teams as VehiclesLast Updated February 5, 2020
Are you ready for Big 12 Football? Are you a gearhead? If so, we’re excited for you to check out the graphic we put together. We took each team in the Big 12 and matched them up with a car that we think would best represent them. The final result is a wide range of vehicles, with influences ranging from last year’s performance to the storied history of past seasons.
[click the infographic below]
Here are a few that might need further explanation.
- Baylor - It’s a good thing that Matt Rhule signed a seven-year deal because Art Briles and company left that program a wreck.
- Iowa State - The Toyota 86 burst onto the scene out of nowhere in 2017 as did the Iowa State football team.
- Kansas - Mazda is an accomplished brand, but the Protegé is not exactly a performance machine. The KU athletic department can hold its head high during basketball season, but the football program has not had a winning season since 2008.
- Kansas State - The Big 12 Conference currently features three head coaches under the age of 40, but KSU coach Bill Snyder is still going strong at 78 years young. We’re not sure what he drives, but we wouldn’t be surprised if it was a Lincoln Town Car.
- West Virginia- The Dodge Demon is FAST, but it can be out of control at times. WVU has enough speed to sink a ship, but can also be unpredictable.
CJ Pony Parts® is in no way affiliated with or sponsored by Baylor University, Iowa State University, the University of Kansas, Kansas State University, the University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State University, the University of Texas, Texas Christian University, Texas Tech University, West Virginia University, or the respective athletic departments. The opinions of the author(s) on this site are independent and no way reflect the opinions of any of the administrators, coaches, staff, or athletes.
Do you love Big 12 Football? Do you love cars? Then you should check out what we did. Each team in the Big 12 was matched up with what vehicle we think would best represent them. Some are based on the 2017-18 season, while others have a nod to history.
If you're a Big Ten football fan and love cars, then you're going to love what we've done. We took each team in the Big Ten and matched them up with what vehicle we think would best represent them. Some are based on the 2017-18 season, while others have a nod to history.
If you like ACC Football and cars, then you'll love this new infographic from CJ's. Each team in the ACC was matched up with a vehicle that we thought would best represent them. Some are a nod to history, and others are based on previous seasons.
If you're an SEC Football fan and love cars, then you're going to love what we've done. We took each team in the SEC and matched them up with what vehicle we think would best represent them. Some are based on the 2017-18 season, while others have a nod to history.