Shift Knob 2-1/8" Rally With Shift Pattern 6-Speed Mustang 2011-2024/ Fiesta 2014-2019/ Focus ST 2013-2018
- Inlaid Rally-Style Stripes
- Huge Variety of Color Combos
- 2-1/8” Diameter Sphere
- 12mm x 1.25 Thread Pattern
Rally 2-1/8" Shift Knob with a Shift Pattern for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024 Mustangs, for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Focus STs, for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Focus RS's, and for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Fiesta STs.
Add a race-inspired feel to the interior of your 2013-2018 Focus ST, 2014-2019 Fiesta ST, or 2011-2024 6-Speed Mustang with this high-quality shift knob. These knobs are manufactured in America using the finest Partek resins available and are engineered for strength and durability.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in a Variety of Color Combinations
- Inlaid Rally Style Stripes
- Correct Shift Pattern
- Made Using High-Quality Partek Resins
- Engineered for Strength and Durability
- 2-1/8” Diameter
- 12mm x 1.25 Thread Pattern
- Made in the USA!
Available in multiple color options with the correct, original shift pattern and rally-style stripes inlaid and polished smooth. Color options are listed by knob color, then stripe color. The shift pattern is the same color as the stripes.
- 2011-2017 V6 Mustang
- 2015-2024 EcoBoost Mustang
- 2011-2024 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
- 2024 Dark Horse Mustang
- 2014-2019 Fiesta ST
- 2013-2018 Focus ST
- 2016-2018 Focus RS
*This Shift Knob is NOT designed for use with 2011-2014 Shelby GT500s or 2015-2020 Shelby GT350 and GT350R Mustangs.
*This shift knob will not fit 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs because they require a 10mm x 1.25 thread pattern.
- This manual shift knob does not include a jam nut. However, a jam nut or threaded shift boot retainer is required to make sure the shift knob is properly aligned when tightened on the shift handle. A shift boot retainer is recommended instead of a jam nut as it will prevent a gap between the new shift knob and the factory boot. Without a jam nut or shift boot retainer, you run the risk of splitting the shift knob in half if you over-tighten the knob when it bottoms out on the shift handle.
- For 2015-2024 Mustangs, 2014-2019 Fiesta ST, 2013-2018 Focus ST, and 2016-2018 Focus RS; the use of a shift knob adapter (HW3290 or HW3291) is required with these shift knobs to properly operate the pull-up style reverse lockout function. Without this adapter, you will lose the ability to shift into the reverse gear.
*All shift knobs are custom-made to order and take 3-4 weeks to ship from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
You should have no trouble finding one that looks great in your Mustang.
Installation for the shift knob is very easy. If you're early Mustang you'll have to thread on this jam nut. If you're '05 and up, we carry these retainers that will hold your boot in place once you install the after market knob.
All the knobs are available in solid colors, without any graphics whatsoever. If you chose to go with a graphic, we offer the 5.0, the running horse, the snake, the GT, as well as a Boss 302. If you choose to go with a pattern, stripes are available as well. And if you prefer, you can actually have the graphic added to the side.
In our case, we had this custom one made for our CJ race car with our CJ emblem on the side. We'll be installing this one.
Since quarter mile performance has been the goal with our gotta have it race 2013 GT, we're still running the stock shift knob. We'll remove this one and install our new green knob. Get a good grip on the knob and turn it counter clockwise.
First step for the installation of the new knob is to install its retainer. The retainer's gonna hold the boot in place and also work as a jam nut for the knob. Thread your retainer down until it's touching your shift boot. Grab your shift knob, line up the threads. Start threading it on. Now, if you thread it all the way down, it probably isn't gonna line up straight.
What you'll wanna do then is loosen it up until it's about an eighth of a turn from straight, thread the retainer upward. Get a good grip on it, turn it until it's straight. As you can see our shift knob was a nice additional upgrade to our interior. It only took a few minutes to install. You'll be back on the road in no time.