Steeda Rear Lower Control Arms Aluminum 1979-1998
- Aluminum Construction
- Direct Bolt-On
- Polyurethane Bushings
- Enhances Handling
Steeda Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms for all 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998 Mustangs.
Get the maximum performance out of your 1979-1998 Mustang with these Steeda 555-4601 Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms. Steeda's Aluminum Lower Control Arms really hook, for the lowest 60 ft. times and maximum control off corners. Featuring an easy direct bolt-on installation, these lower control arms feature swaybar mounts located to clear differential stud girdles and T-Rex fuel pumps.
Steeda's Aluminum lower rear control arms are the only ones that use the exclusive three part variable rate bushings to eliminate suspension bind and control noise and vibration while planting your tires to the pavement. Phenomenal for drag racers who consistently see 60 foot times of 1.65 or better, and for heavy (3500+lb) street and road race cars with more than 400 rear wheel horsepower. Get the best performance out of your 79-98 Mustang on the street or the racetrack.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed of 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Great for street cars, road racing, and occasional drag strip use
- Less NVH than arms with spherical bearings
- Half the weight of the competition's control arms
- Available with two bushing options to best suit your needs
- Hard bushing centers control the axle for maximum traction and handling
- Softer outer bushings edges won't squeak or bind
- Won't damage torque boxes like other arms with solid bushings
- High-strength extruded 6061 T-6 Alum
- Used by winners in NHRA, IHRA, SCCA and the Fun Ford Weekend series
- Excellent for daily driving or performance use
- Easy bolt on installation
Please Note: Does not fit 1999-2004 Cobras.
Order this Steeda 555-4601 Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms for your 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 or 1998 Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts.