UPR Rear Lower Control Arms Extreme Double Adjustable Mustang 1979-1998
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Durable Construction
- Hardware Included
- USA Made
UPR Extreme Double Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms for your 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998 Mustang.
The UPR Extreme Double Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms (2002-11) are a suspension upgrade for 1979-1998 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle. The UPR Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed from 4130 Chromoly that has a wall thickness of .083”.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1998 Mustangs
- Constructed from Chromoly Tubing (.083 Wall Thickness)
- Double Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- No Spring Perches (Requires Rear Coil Overs)
- High Strength Alloy Rod Ends
- Fully Tig Welded in Billet Fixture
- High Gloss Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Includes 1/2" Grade 8 Mounting Hardware
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
The Rear Lower Control Arms are fully tig and powder coated in a high gloss silver. UPR also includes High Strength Alloy Rod Ends. UPR also includes 1/2" Grade 8 Mounting Hardware. The Extreme Double Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms from UPR are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Tech Tip: The Rear Lower Control Arms Don’t have Spring Perches or Rear Sway Bar Mounts.
Please Note: This pair of Rear Lower Control Arms do NOT include Rear Spring Perches. Coil Overs are required for these Lower Control Arms (COK53-V).
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning