If you are looking to increase the performance of the 351W in your classic 1965-1973 Mustang, this Weiand Intake Manifold and Manual Choke 600 CFM 4-Barrel Holley Carburetor Kit from CJ Pony Parts will easily upgrade the induction system. With this performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified Ford engines, you will receive a single feed fuel inlet, vacuum secondaries and a universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance. This kit uses a manual choke, this allows the owner the ability to adjust the choke from inside the vehicle. The body of the carburetor is put into a tumbler that brightens up the body to give it a shiny finish.
- Ideal for Stock to Mildly Modified Vehicles
- Easy Bolt-on Performance
- Manual Choke
- Vacuum Secondaries
- Single Feed Fuel Inlet
- Power Valve Blow-out Protection
Intake Manifold Specifications:
- Port Size: 1.82” Height 1.02" Width
- Height: Front 3.82", Rear 4.75"
- Power Band: Idle-5500 RPM
- Exhaust Crossover for Improved Street Drivability
- Permanent Mold Casting Process for Lighter, Smoother & Better Looks
- Square Bore Carburetor Mounting Flange
- Low Rise Dual Plane Design Builds Maximum Torque for Street Performance Engines
- Satin Cast Finish
*Does not work with AOD transmissions.
Weiand has designed this Stealth Intake Manifold for your 351W V8 Engine, which features a newly designed plenum with separated runners that improves bottom-end and mid-range power. The high rise dual plane intake design has a much larger torque curve, making it perfect for street and heavy-duty towing applications! This intake manifold has a square bore carburetor mounting flange and will come finished in a classy satin cast finish.
- 600 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor with Manual Choke
- Weiand Stealth Series Intake Manifold
- Chrome 14” Round Air Cleaner
- Mr. Gasket Carburetor Mounting Studs and Hardware
- Mr. Gasket Intake Manifold Gasket Set
- Mr. Gasket Intake Manifold Bolt Kit
- Mr. Gasket 180 Degree Thermostat and Gasket