Wilwood Rear Disc Brake Kit Dynalite With Plain Rotors 8"/9" Small Bearing Rear 1965-1973
Wilwood Dynalite Rear Disc Brake Kit with Plain Rotors for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with an 8" or 9" Small Bearing Rear Axle.
If you want to see better performance on the track or driving around town in your 1965-1973 Mustang, upgrading your rear brake system is a great place to start. This Dynalite Rear Disc Brake Kit with Plain Rotors (140-9282) from Wilwood will give you exceptional stopping power while adding custom style.
Features & Benefits:
- Pair of four (4) piston forged Dynalite calipers
- Pair of 12.19” diameter plain one- piece hat and rotor assemblies
- Fits most 15” or larger wheels
- Includes drum-style internal parking brake
- Parking brake relocated inward for more clearance
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
This Dynalite rear disc brake kit from Wilwood offers a complete solution for muscle car rear axles that call for a parking brake. With the forged billet Dynalite four piston calipers, 12.19” one-piece plain drum rotors and high friction pads, this kit will deliver enahnced and balanced braking for your street or show Mustang. The hidden internal shoe system makes for a clean installation with excellent static holding power for parking. Your choice of caliper finish will add some custom style to your Mustang for years to come.
- 1965-1973 Ford Mustang with a 2-1/2” axle offset and an 8” or 9” small bearing rear axle
- Rear end axle: 8” or 9” small bearing
- Axle offset: 2.5”
- Mount type: Lug
- Caliper type: 4 piston
- Rotor diameter: 12.19”
- Wheel diameter: 15” or larger
*This kit is typically used in conjunction with an aftermarket front disc brake kit.
*Check www.wilwood.com for specific wheel clearance requirements.
Please Note: Wilwood internal parking brake cable kit (BHS57) is not included and must be purchased separately.
Order a Wilwood (140-9282) Dynalite Rear Disc Brake Kit with Plain Rotors for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with an 8" or 9" Small Bearing Rear Axle from CJ Pony Parts today!
Advanced skill is required for this installation.