An aggressive or spirited driving style necessitates the use of a more capable braking system. Wilwood offers this Dynapro Rear Disc Brake Kit to increase stopping power when you're speeding around the track or street in your 1965-1973 Mustang with a 2.36" Axle Offset and a 9" Big Bearing Rear Axle. This upgrade includes drilled, slotted rotors and four-piston calipers in a red or black finish of your choosing.
Features and Benefits:
- Pair of four-piston forged Dynalite dust boot calipers
- Pair of 12.19” diameter drilled and slotted one-piece hat and rotor assemblies
- Includes drum-style internal parking brake
- Parking brake relocated inward for additional clearance
- All necessary mounting hardware provided
It doesn't matter if your classic Mustang is a street or show machine—the Dynapro Rear Disc Brake Kit will significantly improve and balance your pony's braking. Forged billed Dynapro Dust Boot four-piston calipers, 12.19” one-piece drilled and slotted drum/rotors and high friction pads come together for the best performance yet.
- Rear end axle: 9” big bearing
- Axle offset: 2.36”
- Mount type: lug
- Caliper type: 4 piston, dust-booted
- Rotor diameter: 12.19”
- Wheel diameter: 15” or larger
This kit was designed for applications or locations that either prefer or require a dust-booted piston. The dust-booted aluminum pistons protect against road debris and dirt in low to intermediate temperature range applications that are also taken into tough environments. The hidden internal shoe system featured in this kit delivers a clean installation and incomparable static holding power when parking your Mustang.
- 1965-1973 Mustangs with a 2.36” axle offset and a 9” big bearing rear axle
- Fits most 15” or larger wheels
*Click Here for a specific wheel clearance diagram.
*This kit is typically used in conjunction with an aftermarket front disc brake kit.
Please Note: Wilwood Internal Parking Brake Cable Kit (BHS57) is not included and must be purchased separately.