1970 Mustang Cylinder Heads
A lot goes on in the cylinder heads of your classic Mustang engine. That’s where the fuel is mixed with the air in precise proportions, and the spark plugs set off an explosion when the mixture is compressed by the pistons. It’s this explosion that forces the piston down and creates the power that motivates your 1970 ’Stang. As you can imagine, your cylinder heads see a lot of abuse and, after years of use, are bound to be showing some significant wear. Leaks in the sealing — or worse, cracks in the heads themselves — will result in a loss of power or even complete engine failure. Read on to learn about all of the options CJ Pony Parts can provide when it comes to maintaining and replacing your Mustang cylinder heads.
Showing 1-20 of 123 results
- ARP Cylinder Head Bolt Kit Hex Head 289/302$52.59 Regular Price $54.22
- Trick Flow Cylinder Head Emission/Thermactor Plug 5.0L/5.8L$15.29 Regular Price $16.99
- Ford Performance Intake Valve GT-40 Head Stainless Steel Polished$16.48 Regular Price $16.99
- ARP Head Bolt Kit Black 12-Point 289/302$53.34 Regular Price $54.99
- Trick Flow Cylinder Head Dowel Pin Set 260/289/302/351W$16.48 Regular Price $16.99
- ARP Cylinder Head Stud Kit 7/16" 289/302 1965-1995$126.21 Regular Price $130.11
- ARP Head Bolt And Bushing Kit For 351W Heads On 289/302$105.94 Regular Price $109.22
- ARP Head Bolt Kit Black 6-Point 351C/351M/400$95.76 Regular Price $98.72
- ARP Head Stud Kit Hex Head Pro Series 289/302$136.35 Regular Price $140.57
Showing 1-20 of 123 results
1970 Cylinder Heads
Impressive HardwareIf you’re a Mustang enthusiast, you’re already probably familiar with what cylinder heads look like. For those who haven’t spent much time spinning wrenches under the hood of their classic Mustang, take a look at the heads available in our catalog. They really are impressive to look at. For a typical gearhead, they’re works of art, from the convoluted main casting to the smooth machined surfaces and assembly of valves, springs lifters, and dozens of other parts and hardware.
Because they’re so complex, you want to make sure you’re installing high-quality cylinder heads. CJ Pony Parts works with top brands and manufacturers to provide tons of choice in reliable parts. And because they’re designed specifically for your 1970 Mustang, you can be assured that they’ll bolt into place just like the originals.
Everything You NeedOne thing we’ve come to realize is that every Mustang project is unique. We can’t guess what you need, which is why we provide everything, from complete top-end kits — including cylinder heads, intake manifolds and all the gaskets, pulleys and hardware that goes with them — to gasket-sealing kits for repairing your current heads, down to the most simple hardware and bolt packages. Simply take a look at our catalog and order as little or as much as you need to get your 1970 Mustang back into showroom condition.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today. We’re more than happy to give you a hand choosing the cylinder head parts you require. The parts may be complex, but ordering them from CJ Pony Parts couldn’t be simpler!
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1971, 1972, or 1973 for additional options.