Edelbrock Top End Engine Kit Power Package RPM 351W
- 443HP And 424Ft/Tq
- RPM Range Up To 6500RPM
- Made In The USA
- Complete Box Set
Edelbrock RPM Power Package Top End Engine Kit for all 351W Engine.
Are you looking to rebuild your 351W Engine? Looking to take your horsepower and torque performance to a whole new level? Then pick up this RPM Power Package Top End Engine Kit from Edelbrock. This convenient, all-in-one box will provide you with everything you'll need to rebuild your engine and see power upgrades of 443hp & 424 ft/tq!
- Dual Plane, Aluminum RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold
- Aluminum E-CNC Cylinder Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Camshaft Kit
- Intake and Exhaust Valves
- Timing Chain and Gears
- Viton Rubber Valve Stem Seals
- Manganese Bronze Valve Guides
- Ductile Iron Valve Seats
- Valve and Damper Springs
- CNC-Machined Intake and Exhaust Runners
- Steel Retainers
- Full Set of Gaskets
- Complete Bolt Set
The highlight of this kit is the dual plane, RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold that is designed for increased performance on both the street and track. Manufactured from a high-quality aluminum material with a natural finish, this intake will significantly improve the overall horsepower for your 351W. The Air-Gap design includes an open air space that splits the CNC-machined runners from the hot engine oil. The resulting cooler and denser charge will allow for a lot more power. The bigger cross sectional area and taller, square bore carburetor flange makes it more compatible with the larger 351W engine.
The hydraulic lifter camshaft in Edelbrock's kit is dyno-match to the manifold for higher rpms while still maintaining quality low-end torque. This cam has more lift and duration than most of its counterparts. The aggressive profile of the camshaft takes away those annoying break-in without having to worry about excessive valve overlap, while the reduction in friction will result in a durable, long-lasting performance.
This kit also includes aluminum E-CNC cylinder heads that will take your rebuilt engine performance to an even more ultimate level. Coming assembled with a natural finish, these cylinder heads are completely CNC ported which will provide the maximum horsepower and torque performance from your 351W engine. Completely made in the USA, this kit also includes manganese bronze valve guides, ductile iron valve seats, chromoly steel retainers, a timing chain and all of the necessary gaskets and bolts you'll need to complete this fantastic engine upgrade.
- Fuel Delivery Style: Carbureted
- Intake Finish: Natural
- Carburetor Flange: Square bore
- Lifters Included: No
- Cylinder Head Style: Assembled
- Cylinder Head Finish: Natural
- Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 59
- CNC-Machined Combustion Chamber: Yes
- Intake Runner Volume (cc): 185cc
- Exhaust Runner Volume (cc): 75cc
- Intake Port Location: Spread
- Intake Port Shape: Rectangular
- Exhaust Port Shape: Square
- Exhaust Port Location: Standard
- Spark Plug Style: Angle
- Intake Valve Diameter (in): 2.020 in.
- Exhaust Valve Diameter (in): 1.570 in.
- Outside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 1.290 in.
- Number of Springs Per Valve: Single
- Locks Included: Yes
- Lock Style: 7 degree
- Valve Stem Seal Style: Positive stop
- Rocker Arms Included: No
- Rocker Arm Studs Included: Yes
- Rocker Arm Nuts Included: No
- Rocker Arm Nut Thread Size: 7/16-20 in.
- Guide Plates Included: Yes
- Guide Plate Pushrod Size: 5/16 in.
- Pushrods Included: Yes
- Valve Covers Included: No
- Accessory Bolt Holes Drilled: Yes
- Valve Seats Machined: Yes
- Valve Seat Machine Style: 3-angle
- Steam Holes Drilled: No
- Oiling Style: Through pushrod
- Machined for O-Ring: No
- Heat Crossover: No
*The top performance results were attained on a 351 Windsor engine with a 9.5:1 compression ratio.
If you're looking for more performance from your 351W, check out Edelbrock, who is one of the industry leaders with parts for Ford Vehicles and more than 75 years of experience. Carburetors, exhausts, intake manifolds, and superchargers are just a few of the things that Edelbrock provides, giving you many ways that you can get the most out of your 351W with high quality performance products.
Treat yourself and your vehicle by ordering this Edelbrock RPM Power Package Top End Engine Kit for your 351W Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: