ARP Cylinder Head Bolt Kit Hex Head 289/302
- Black Oxide-Coated Chromoly
- Diameter: 7/16"
- Rated At 180,000 PSI
- Hardened Parallel Washers
ARP Hex Head Cylinder Head Bolt Kit for 289 and 302 Engines.
When it's time to put the cylinder head on your 289 or 302 engine, you're going to need good, high-quality hardware to get the job done. Fortunately, CJ Pony Parts carries this high-performance ARP Hex Head Cylinder Head Bolt Kit specifically made for 289 and 302 engines!
Features & Benefits:
- Holds Cylinder Head onto Engine Block
- Made of Black Oxide-Coated Chromoly
- Precision-Machined for Optimal Thread Engagement
- Wide-Area Flanged Head for Better Load Distribution
- Diameter: 7/16"
- Rated at 180,000 PSI
- Hex Head Bolts Eliminate Need for Valve Train Removal to Facilitate Cylinder Head Re-Torquing
- Fits 289 and 302 Engines Only
- Includes Hardened Parallel-Ground Washers
This ARP (154-3601) Hex Head Cylinder Head Bolt Kit comes with bolts and hardened parallel-ground washers. They're made of black oxide-coated chromoly and precision-machined for optimal thread engagement. These bolts also feature a wide-area flanged head for better load distribution and have a diameter of 7/16". Rated at 180,000 PSI, these hex head bolts will eliminate the need for valve train removal to facilitate cylinder head re-torquing.
*This kit works with stock heads and Edelbrock Performer or RPM heads.
With the hardware from ARP, you're getting the best products on the market, and those trusted by Formula 1, IndyCar, NHRA and NASCAR. So, if you're needing new engine hardware, look no further than ARP.
Order an ARP (154-3601) Hex Head Cylinder Head Bolt Kit for your 289 or 302 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: