AFR Cylinder Head Bullitt Aluminum 315cc Intake 75cc Chambers With Solid Roller Springs Stud Mount Pair 429/460
Pair of Air Flow Research Stud Mount 315cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 75cc Combustion Chambers and Solid Roller Springs for 429 and 460 Engines.
Make sure your 429 or 460 engine is ready for race day by swapping out the lame stock cylinder heads for this premium Pair of Air Flow Research Stud Mount 315cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads (3835) instead! Be sure to purchase your new heads now from CJ Pony Parts!
AFR 315cc Cylinder Heads Include:
- 100% CNC Ported Combustion Chambers
- 100% CNC Ported Intake & Exhaust
- Competition 5-Angle Valve Job
- PAC Racing 1.625" OD Solid Roller Dual Valve Spring 275 lbs. on seat (.850" maximum lift, Max RPM 7400-7600)
- 11/32" Bead Lock Intake Valve (2.300" x 5.250" O.A.L)
- 11/32" Bead Lock Tulip Exhaust Valve (1.760" x 5.050" O.A.L)
- 10-degree Manley Steel Retainers (1.500" O.D x 1.120" I.D x .705" I.D)
- 10-degree 11/32" Beadlock Valve Keepers with lashcap recess
- ARP 7/16" Rocker Studs
- Adjustable 3/8" Guide Plates
- 11/32" Viton Valve Seals
- Hardened Valve Spring I.D Locator (1.550" O.D x .780" I.D)
- Intake Valve Seats (2.450" O.D x 1.950" I.D x .375" Deep)
- Exhaust Valve Seat (1.900" O.D. x 1.400" I.D. x .375" Deep)
- 11/32" Exhaust Bronze Valve Guides (.502" O.D x 2.25" O.A.L)
These high-quality Bullitt cylinder heads from Air Flow Research are the perfect upgrade option when it comes to your vehicle's Big Block Ford engine! The pair of two (2) heads feature superior CNC-machined aluminum and come with solid roller springs pre-installed. You'll absolutely love the increase in overall power and performance these all-new cylinder heads provide your vehicle, so be sure to grab them and some new head bolts (sold separately) from CJ's now!
Bullitt Cylinder Head Specs:
Material: A356 Aluminum
Intake Port Volume: 315cc
Intake Port Dimensions: 2.275" H x 1.850" W x .575 Radius
Intake Port Location: Stock
Exhaust Port Volume: 142cc
Exhaust Port Dimensions: 1.850"H x 1.600"W
Exhaust Port Location: .250" Raised
Combustion Chamber Size: 75cc
Valve Cover Bolt Pattern: Perimeter Bolt
Valve Angle: 14-degree Intake / 8-degree Exhaust
Valve Cant: 4.04-degree Intake / 4.12-degree Exhaust
Valve Spring Pocket Diameter: 1.750" O.D
Max Valve Spring Pocket Machining: 1.750" O.D
Deck Thickness: 0.750"
Minimum Bore Diameter: 4.360"
Minimum Cross Sectional Area: 3.440 sq. in.
Spark Plug Dimensions: 14mm x .750" w/Gasket Seat
Please Note: Due to the valve angle and location, custom pistons or notching your existing pistons will be required.
Tech Tip: AFR Recommends the use of .120” thick-wall pushrods.
Air Flow Research has more than 30 years of cylinder head development experience and is going to have the perfect cylinder heads for your classic car or truck's performance engine. CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer a growing selection from AFR, so give your project vehicle a huge performance upgrade with help from Air Flow Research and place your order with CJ's now!
Don't wait and order this complete upgraded Pair of Air Flow Research 3835 Stud Mount 315cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 75cc Combustion Chambers and Solid Roller Springs for your 429 or 460 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.