BMR K-Member Premium Version Without Spring Perches Black Hammertone Mustang 1979-1995
- Reduced Weight
- Improved Rigidity
- 19.5 Pounds Lighter Than Stock
- Black Hammertone Finish
BMR Black Hammertone Premium Version K-Member Without Spring Perches for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995 Mustangs.
Ready for reduced weight and improved handling? Front subframes don't have to be bulky and weak. These K-Members are made from lightweight tubular steel for better performance on your Fox Body or early SN95.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduced front end weight
- Increased bracing over our standard K-member
- Direct replacement for factory K-member
- 19.5 pounds lighter than factory K-member
- Uses SN95 steering geometry
- Increased weight transfer
- Durable powdercoat finish
BMR Suspension designed the KM734 Premium Lightweight Tubular Front K-Member with the Fox/SN95 Mustang performance enthusiast in mind. Reduced weight over the front end results in increased weight transfer and better traction.
Adding a BMR tubular K-member to your Mustang requires no modifications for fitment and it’s a 100-percent bolt-in. BMR’s tubular K-members are designed for drag race, street-strip and street performance applications.
The Premium Front K-member features increased bracing for more of a heavy-duty, road race construction. However, KM734 isn’t available with a spring seat, and therefore designed for a coil-over front spring and strut arrangement.
- 1979-1995 Mustangs
- Shock style: Coilover spring and strut
- Product Weight: 29 pounds
- A-arm compatibility: Recommend BMR AA035 or AA036
- Engine Mounts: Works with both factory and aftermarket
- Engine height: Stock
- Steering rack options: Compatible with both factory and aftermarket steering rack
- Material: DOM 1.50” main cross bar, 3/16” steel plate
- Black Hammertone finish
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.