Ready for reduced weight and improved handling? Front subframes don't have to be bulky and weak. These K-Members are made from lightweight tubular steel for better performance on your Fox Body or early SN95.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduced front end weight
- Increased bracing over our standard K-member
- Direct replacement for factory K-member
- 19.5 pounds lighter than factory K-member
- Uses SN95 steering geometry
- Increased weight transfer
- Durable powdercoat finish
BMR Suspension designed the KM734 Premium Lightweight Tubular Front K-Member with the Fox/SN95 Mustang performance enthusiast in mind. Reduced weight over the front end results in increased weight transfer and better traction.
Adding a BMR tubular K-member to your Mustang requires no modifications for fitment and it’s a 100-percent bolt-in. BMR’s tubular K-members are designed for drag race, street-strip and street performance applications.
The Premium Front K-member features increased bracing for more of a heavy-duty, road race construction. However, KM734 isn’t available with a spring seat, and therefore designed for a coil-over front spring and strut arrangement.
- 1979-1995 Mustangs
- Shock style: Coilover spring and strut
- Product Weight: 29 pounds
- A-arm compatibility: Recommend BMR AA035 or AA036
- Engine Mounts: Works with both factory and aftermarket
- Engine height: Stock
- Steering rack options: Compatible with both factory and aftermarket steering rack
- Material: DOM 1.50” main cross bar, 3/16” steel plate
- Black Hammertone finish