BMR K-Member Premium Version Without Spring Perches Red Mustang 1979-1995
- SN95 Steering Geometry
- Direct Fit Upgrade
- Only Weights 29 lbs
- Strong Tubular Steel
BMR Red Premium Version K-Member Without Spring Perches for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995 Mustangs.
Want to reduce weight and improve handling? A tubular front K-member is a great way to do both at once! This Premium K-Member from BMR will improve overall handling on your Fox Body or early SN95!
Features and Benefits:
- Reduced front end weight
- Increased bracing over our standard K-member
- Direct replacement for factory K-member
- 19.5 pounds lighter than factory K-member
- Uses SN95 steering geometry
- Increased weight transfer
- Durable powdercoat finish
A tubular front K-member is the ideal way to reduce front end weight, and provide additional clearance for performance modifications. Reduced weight over the front end results in increased weight transfer and better traction.
Adding a BMR tubular K-member to your Mustang requires no modifications for fitment and it’s a 100-percent bolt-in. BMR’s tubular K-members are designed for drag race, street-strip and street performance applications.
The Premium Front K-member features increased bracing for more of a heavy-duty, road race construction. However, KM734 isn’t available with a spring seat, and therefore designed for a coil-over front spring and strut arrangement.
- Shock Style: Coilover spring and strut
- Product Weight: 29 pounds
- A-arm Compatibility: Recommend BMR AA035 or AA036
- Engine Mounts: Works with both factory and aftermarket
- Engine Height: Stock
- Steering Rack Options: Compatible with both factory and aftermarket steering rack
- Material: DOM 1.50” main cross bar, 3/16” steel plate
- Red Powdercoat Finish
- 1979-1995 Mustangs
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.