BMR Rear Lower Control Arm With Polyurethane Bushings Red Pair 1979-1998
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Reduces Control Arms Flex
- MIG-Welded 1-5/8" Dom
- Made In The USA
Pair of BMR Red Rear Lower Control Arms with Polyurethane Bushings for all 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998 Mustangs.
If you've been searching for just the right suspension pieces for your performance-driven 1979-1998 Mustang, than this brand-new Pair of BMR Red Rear Lower Control Arms with Polyurethane Bushings (TCA014R) might be exactly what you need! Order yours from CJ Pony Parts today!
BMR Control Arm Features & Benefits:
- Fits all 1979-1998 Mustangs
- Direct-fit replacement factory-length Rear Lower Control Arms
- Includes igh-durometer internally fluted Polyurethane Greasable Bushings
- Redesigned Sway Bar Plate has been mounted closer to the rear axle housing
- 2” Diameter Polyurethane Bushings
- MIG-Welded 1-5/8” DOM Steel Tubing
- Dramatically Reduces Control Arms Flex
- Greatly Reduces Bushing Deflection
- Improved Performance with acceptable NVH Levels
- Designed for Street Performance, Drag Race, and Road Race Applications
- Durable Red Powdercoat Finish
- Arrives in a pair of two (2)
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
This new pair of two (2) rear lower control arms are direct-fit replacements for the old, worn-out ones currently sitting on your pony! BMR has fully redesigned their control arms, meaning they'll be the industry leader for Mustang owners looking for a true suspension upgrade. These durable non-adjusting control arms are manufactured using premium DOM steel tubing to give you a stronger, more enduring product. These stronger control arms will provide better handling for performance applications like street or drag racing, as well as a smoother ride on ordinary roads. You'll also receive high-quality poly bushings to help lessen arm flex, giving you an improved ride and superior handling whenever you're behind the wheel. What are you waiting for? Grab your new control arms from CJ's now!
*Installation time is about 1-2 hours.
*These lower control arms are also available in a black powdercoat finish (LCA38).
BMR Suspension has performance and street components, each with the highest quality and durability available in a wide selection of model years, so you'll be able to get the exact performance-driven suspension part you've been looking for! CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer dozens of upgraded pieces for your Mustang, so browse our BMR selection today!
Order this high-quality Pair of BMR (TCA014R) Red Rear Lower Control Arms with Polyurethane Bushings for your 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 or 1998 Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning