This high-quality Canton Front Sump T-Pan Style Oil Pan Kit is an excellent choice for your 1965-1973 Mustang with a 260, 289 or 302 Engine. Designed with ground clearance in mind, Canton's t-pan style oil pans have extra oil capacity on the sides. The total depth of these pans is typically equal to stock, and they feature a 7-quart oil capacity.
Canton pickups are designed to ensure consistent oil flow to your engine. The Canton pick-up features a .75" tube diameter.
Features and Benefits:
- Oil Pan with Seven-Quart Oil Capacity
- Oil Pan Pick-Up with .75" Tube Diameter
- Pick-Up Provides Consistent Oil Flow to Engine
- Designed for Ground Clearance
- Canton front sump t-pan style oil pan (OP10)
- Canton front sump oil pan pick-up (OPP10)
- Canton dipstick & tube (DST1)
- Flaming River rack & pinion kits are designed for front sump or stock oil pans.
- Will not work with Rod & Custom style rack & pinion conversions (these must use a 79+ style rear sump oil pan).