Master the class of interior upgrades with a brand-new CJ Classics Driver Side Seat Platform 3649QWT featuring Weld-Thru Primer for a classy, secure and clean installation to your prized 1965-1968 Coupe and Fastback Mustang. It doesn't matter if you've replaced your floor pans or are installing the metal seat tracks on original floor pans, the weld-thru primer will reduce heat zone problems, and penetrate regardless of impurities. The OEM-style direct-fit replacement's construction offers superior quality and form, so that you can get your new seating underway sooner.
Features and Benefits:
- OEM-Style Direct Fit Replacement
- Weld-Thru Primer Protection During Welding
- Reduced Splatter
- Lower Panel Distortion
- Fewer Heat Zone Issues
- Interior Upgrade
This OEM-style, direct-fit replacement features an original reinforcement brace on the underside. The brace is also protected by the weld-thru primer, so you won't have to worry about rust. The superior conductive properties in the weld-thru primer will minimize heat zone issues and operates at a lower resistance for improved penetration into denser, new steel. Regardless of impurities, the new steel will forgive old alloys.
- The raised seat platform must be welded to the floor pan for correct installation.
- This seat platform will also fit 1967-1968 Coupe Mercury Cougars.
- Coordinate the installation with a Passenger Side Seat Platform (3649PWT).