If you've started a floor pan project, a CJ Classics Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Seat Platform (3649PWT) will make your plans unquestionably easier. When upgrading your 1965-1968 Fastback or Coupe Mustang, CJ Classics is here to reduce prep time! Weld your new platform to a new floor pan with the ease of weld-thru primer coating. Mount the platform to the top of the floor pan where the front seat directly bolts down for a secure installation without resin buildup, panel distortion or heat zone issues.
Features and Benefits:
- OEM-Style Direct Fit Replacement
- Weld-Thru Primer Protection During Welding
- Reduced Splatter
- Lower Panel Distortion
- Fewer Heat Zone Issues
- Interior Upgrade
This OEM-style, direct-fit replacement features an original reinforcement brace on the underside. The brace is also protected by the weld-thru primer, so you won't have to worry about rust. The superior conductive properties in the weld-thru primer will minimize heat zone issues and operates at a lower resistance for improved penetration into denser, new steel. Regardless of impurities, the new steel will forgive old alloys.
- The raised seat platform must be welded to the floor pan for the correct installation.
- This seat platform will also fit 1967-1968 Coupe Mercury Cougars.
- Coordinate the installation with a Driver Side Seat Platform P/N: 3649QWT.