Cobra Front Brake Kit Powder Coated Red Mustang 1994-2004
- Direct Fit Upgrade
- High Performance Braking
- Large Two Piston Calipers
- Red Powder Coat Finish
Red Powder Coated Cobra Front Brake Kit for 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004 Mustangs.
Standard brakes weren't designed for performance. Sure, they work okay around town, but they don't make the cut on tracks or during aggressive use. Ford designed these Cobra front brakes to replace the originals, and they're a direct replacement for your V6 or GT.
Features and Benefits:
- High-heat powder coated
- Pressure tested and thoroughly inspected for quality and safety
- Includes all-new bleeder screws, hardware & pins
- Improved overall braking performance
- 100% fully machined finish including rotor hats
- 100% inspected and mill-balanced
- Lateral run-out held to 0.002" or less
The caliper and bracket are remanufactured in America and treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating. All-new premium boots and seals are used, along with high-temperature silicone lubricant on the caliper pins for long life.
Hawk Performance HPS-5.0 brake pads are included in this kit. Hawk Performance brake pads are one step closer to giving you the greatest stopping power and pedal feel for your vehicle without compromising your ABS.
- front calipers are a direct fit replacement for 94-04 Mustang Cobra models. Be sure to use the appropriate banjo bolt for your hose and caliper.
- When using these calipers on a 94-04 GT or V6, you will need Cobra specific brake hoses and Cobra specific 13" front rotors.
- Requires use of 17” wheels.
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
- Fits Cobra, GT, and V6 models
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning