COMP Cams Hydraulic Roller Camshaft Xtreme Energy Computer Controlled Mustang GT 1985-1995
- Direct Fit Upgrade
- Improved Performance
- 1500-5500 RPM Operating Range
- 112 Lobe Separation Angle
COMP Cams Computer Controlled Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Roller Camshaft for 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995 GT Mustangs.
Why choose between the best throttle response and top-grade horsepower on your 1985-1995 5.0L Mustang when you can have both? Max out your pony’s performance with the COMP Cams Xtreme Energy Series Camshafts (35-514-8) for unmatched racing and street abilities! Built with the advantage of the latest modern engineering improvements, this camshaft is a direct upgrade to your valve train providing premium potential for your custom application.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1985-1995 Mustang
- Improved Top End Power
- Great Throttle Response
- Great Street/ Strip Cam
- Designed For EFI 5.0 Applications
The aggressive lobe design improves throttle response at a .05-inch lift, while delivering increased engine vacuum for top-tier power. Ideal for the strip and the street, this shaft is one-of-a-kind and an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
- RPM Operating Range: 1,500-5,500
- Grind Number XE266HR
- Cam Type: Hydraulic Roller
- Lifter Style: Hydraulic Roller
- Camshaft Series: Xtreme Energy Computer Controlled
- Camshaft Gear Attachment:1-Bolt
- Usage: Street/Performance
- Valve Springs Required: Yes
- Camshaft Material: tempered Ductile Iron
- Advertised Intake Duration: 266
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 274
- Intake Duration at .050 Inch Lift: 216
- Exhaust Duration at .050 Inch Lift: 224
- Intake Valve Lift: 0.544
- Exhaust Valve Lift: 0.555
- Lobe Lift Intake: 0.341
- Lobe Lift Exhaust: 0.348
- Lobe Separation: 112
- Intake Centerline: 10835-514-8
- Fits 5.0L models only.
- We do not recommend the use of stock valve train components with this camshaft due to the aggressive lobe designs.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.