Why choose between the best throttle response and top-grade horsepower on your 1985-1995 5.0L Mustang when you can have both? Max out your pony’s performance with the COMP Cams Xtreme Energy Series Camshafts (35-514-8) for unmatched racing and street abilities! Built with the advantage of the latest modern engineering improvements, this camshaft is a direct upgrade to your valve train providing premium potential for your custom application.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1985-1995 Mustang
- Improved Top End Power
- Great Throttle Response
- Great Street/ Strip Cam
- Designed For EFI 5.0 Applications
The aggressive lobe design improves throttle response at a .05-inch lift, while delivering increased engine vacuum for top-tier power. Ideal for the strip and the street, this shaft is one-of-a-kind and an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
- RPM Operating Range: 1,500-5,500
- Grind Number XE266HR
- Cam Type: Hydraulic Roller
- Lifter Style: Hydraulic Roller
- Camshaft Series: Xtreme Energy Computer Controlled
- Camshaft Gear Attachment:1-Bolt
- Usage: Street/Performance
- Valve Springs Required: Yes
- Camshaft Material: tempered Ductile Iron
- Advertised Intake Duration: 266
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 274
- Intake Duration at .050 Inch Lift: 216
- Exhaust Duration at .050 Inch Lift: 224
- Intake Valve Lift: 0.544
- Exhaust Valve Lift: 0.555
- Lobe Lift Intake: 0.341
- Lobe Lift Exhaust: 0.348
- Lobe Separation: 112
- Intake Centerline: 10835-514-8
- Fits 5.0L models only.
- We do not recommend the use of stock valve train components with this camshaft due to the aggressive lobe designs.