DEI Exhaust Wrap Kit 2" X 50' With Locking Ties/ Tool Black Titanium Pair
- Reduce under-hood temps
- 1800°F Direct Heat Resistance
- 2500°F Radiant Heat Resistance
- Black Color
Pair of DEI Black Titanium 2" X 50' Exhaust Wrap Kit with Locking Ties and Tool.
Reduce ambient exhaust temperatures, with this DEI Exhaust Wrap (10073). This exhaust wrap will reduce temperatures under the hood, or in the interior of your project vehicle. The Black Titanium Exhaust Wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock, stranded into a fiber material then woven into a proprietary weave. Black Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability.
Features and Benefits:
- Universal applications
- Extremely pliable for a tight & secure wrap
- Withstands 1800°F direct / 2500°F intermittent heat
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
Designed to be pliable and resistant to chemical oil spills and vibration breakdown, this wrap secures tightly without pre-wetting and can withstand direct heat up to 1800°F and intermittent heat up to 2500°F.
Like the original Titanium Wrap, DEI’s Black Titanium Wrap maximizes horsepower and performance by reducing under-hood temperatures and maintaining high exhaust gas velocity. Wrapped headers and exhaust also reduces the incidence of heat soak, can prevent harmful burns, protect heat sensitive under-hood components, and reduce heat transmission.
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) – 2 Inch x 50 Ft rolls of Black Titanium Exhaust Wrap
- 8 - 4" Stainless Steel Locking Ties
- 4 - 8" Stainless Steel Locking Ties
- 1 - Locking Tie Tool
1. Catalytic Convertors: Wrapping of the catalytic converter is not recommended, as overheating can lead to reduced lifetime of the converter.
2. Removal: Exhaust wrap is not designed to be moved or removed after it has been heat cycled. After the fibers have been heated, they lose their initial flexibility. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the exhaust wrap. Be aware of this before you decide to remove the wrap. For this reason, you should avoid wrapping any flex-pipes or flex-joints.
3. Titanium Exhaust Pipe Systems: We do NOT recommend wrapping exhausts made of titanium. The alloys used in the production of titanium exhaust systems tend to be thin and are designed to dissipate heat quickly. Wrapping any titanium exhaust pipe, regardless of brand, can hold in too much heat, and make the titanium alloy turn brittle and prone to premature cracking.
4. Color Fade: While the performance and properties of Black Titanium wrap does not deteriorate, the black color will fade over time and with use. It will fade faster in higher heat applications such as during racing and on turbo manifolds. If it does fade, it will fade to the color of the Original Titanium wrap.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: