As your 1965-1978 Mustang ages, the metal surfaces on its V8 engine become rough, corroded and more difficult to seal. So if you just noticed that you need some new timing chain cover gaskets, you should definitely take a closer look at this Set of Fel-Pro Timing Chain Cover Gaskets, available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates Gaps Between the Timing Chain Cover and the Engine Block
- Help Prevent Leaks and Metal-to-Metal Contact
- Made to Meet or Exceed Factory Specifications for a Correct Fit
- Made of Molded Rubber
This Set of Fel-Pro TCS 45008 Timing Chain Cover Gaskets will fit on all 1965-1978 206/289/302/351W V8 engines. The gaskets will seal off the gaps between your Mustang's timing chain cover and engine block and will help prevent leaks and metal to metal contact. Each gasket is made from the factory-correct material and will meet or exceed factory specifications for a correct fit every time. Make sure your Pony's V8 engine gets the very best timing chain cover gaskets and order this set today!
- Timing Chain Cover Gasket (Karropak)
- Water Pump Backing Plate Gasket (Karropak)
- Water Pump Gasket (Karropak)
- Manual Fuel Pump Gasket (Karropak)
- Timing Cover Oil Seal (Metal Ring with Rubber Seal)
- Timing Chain Cover to Oil Pan Seal (Rubber)
- Timing Chain Cover to Oil Pan End Seal (Cork)
- 1965-1978 Mustangs with 260, 289, 302, 351W V8 Engines