Ford Performance Clutch Kit 10.5" Mustang V8 1986-2001
- For T-5 And T-45 Transmissions
- 1-1/16" 10 Spline Clutch Hub
- 40% More Capacity Than Stock
- For Metric Fasteners & Dowels
Ford Performance Clutch Kit for 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 Mustangs with a V8 Engine.
This Ford Performance Clutch Kit (M-7560-A302N) features a heavy-duty diaphragm type clutch assembly with approximately 40% more capacity than a stock Mustang clutch. These clutches are great for mildly-modified Mustangs that require more than the stock holding capacity.
Features and Benefits:
- OEM Ford Parts
- Durable Materials
- Easy Installation
- Direct Fit Replacement
This smooth-engaging clutch disc fits a 1-1/6", 10 spline input shaft. A clutch disc, pressure plate and throwout bearing are included. A roller pilot bearing (M7600A or M7600B) is recommended. Metric fasteners and dowel pins must be used with 10.5" clutches (M6397A302).
This Kit Includes:
- Clutch Disc
- Pressure Plate
- Throwout Bearing
- 2001 Mustang owners must check the transmission code on their data tag to verify which transmission they have. If it says 6 this clutch kit will work. If it says K then this clutch kit will not work.
- Does not fit 1999-2001 Cobras.
- It is okay to mix and match Ford Performance clutch discs and pressure plates, but do NOT install a Ford Performance pressure plate with a stock disc or vice-versa as disengagement problems may occur.
- Clutches have NO warranty.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
The kit includes this 10 1/2 inch organic disc for high power handling. It will still have a decent pedal feel. It's a 10 spline to work with your factory transmission, includes a throw out bearing and their heavy duty pressure plate. The pedal feel of this clutch can only be slightly heavier than your stock clutch. We recommend it for Mustangs making it up to 400 horsepower.