Prolong the high-quality performance cycle of the clutch on your 1996-2017 Mustang by ordering Ford Performance's Roller Pilot Bearing. Designed to fit with a 4.6L, 5.0L or 5.4L engine, as well as a manual transmission, this steel bearing will directly replace your original to add a small, yet impactful update to your Mustang's clutch and transmission assembly.
Features and Benefits:
- OE Ford Replacement
- Made with a Steel Construction
- Roller Style
- Extends Life of Clutch
- Creates Rotating Link Between Crankshaft and Transmission Input
- Comes Pre-Greased
- Works with All Stock Manual Transmissions and Most Aftermarket Transmissions
This Roller Pilot Bearing from Ford Performance is a direct OE replacement that is designed to be a production style update to your Mustang. Manufactured with a high-quality, durable steel construction, this pilot bearing will help extend the performance life of your Pony's clutch. It will provide a rotating link between your engine's crankshaft and your transmission input shaft. Ford Performance pre-greases this bearing so you don't have to, and it will fit all stock manual transmissions, as well as most aftermarket ones.
- This pilot bearing is designed to work with 4.6L, 5.0L and 5.4L engines, however it will also fit 1996-2004 V6 Mustangs.
- Due to this bearing coming pre-greased, you should NOT add any extra grease as damage to your clutch and/or bearing may occur.