Ford Performance Pilot Bearing Roller Mustang 4.6L/ 5.0L/ 5.4L 1996-2017
- Helps Extend New Clutch Life
- OE-Style Direct Replacement
- Fits 4.6, 5.0 And 5.4L Engines
- Bearing Comes Pre-Greased
Ford Performance Roller Pilot Bearing for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Mustangs with a 4.6L, 5.0L or 5.4L Engine and a Manual Transmission.
Prolong the high-quality performance cycle of the clutch on your 1996-2017 Mustang by ordering Ford Performance's Roller Pilot Bearing. Designed to fit with a 4.6L, 5.0L or 5.4L engine, as well as a manual transmission, this steel bearing will directly replace your original to add a small, yet impactful update to your Mustang's clutch and transmission assembly.
Features and Benefits:
- OE Ford Replacement
- Made with a Steel Construction
- Roller Style
- Extends Life of Clutch
- Creates Rotating Link Between Crankshaft and Transmission Input
- Comes Pre-Greased
- Works with All Stock Manual Transmissions and Most Aftermarket Transmissions
This Roller Pilot Bearing from Ford Performance is a direct OE replacement that is designed to be a production style update to your Mustang. Manufactured with a high-quality, durable steel construction, this pilot bearing will help extend the performance life of your Pony's clutch. It will provide a rotating link between your engine's crankshaft and your transmission input shaft. Ford Performance pre-greases this bearing so you don't have to, and it will fit all stock manual transmissions, as well as most aftermarket ones.
- This pilot bearing is designed to work with 4.6L, 5.0L and 5.4L engines, however it will also fit 1996-2004 V6 Mustangs.
- Due to this bearing coming pre-greased, you should NOT add any extra grease as damage to your clutch and/or bearing may occur.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning