Are you looking to improve the shifting quality and clutch on your 1979-1993 Mustang with a V8 engine? This Clutch Linkage Upgrade Kit from Ford Performance may be just what you are searching for!
Features and Benefits:
- Beefed-up clutch release fork
- Heavy-duty self-adjusting clutch cable
- Direct-fit replacement parts
*1984 and later Mustangs have heavy-duty cable as original equipment.
*1986 and later Mustangs have beefed-up clutch release fork as original equipment.
This Clutch Linkage Upgrade Kit from Ford Performance consists of a beefed-up clutch release fork and a heavy-duty self-adjusting high lubricity polymer-lined clutch cable. Installing the new fork and cable will drastically improve your Mustang's shifting capabilities.
- Can be used with Ford Performance's Heavy Duty Throwout Bearing (M7548A), Topside Clutch Adjuster (M7554A) and Double Hook Clutch Quadrant (M7583A).
- To install this kit in 1979-80 vehicles with manual adjustment clutch mechanisms, the 1982 and later self-adjusting quadrant mechanism must be purchased from Ford and Lincoln-Mercury dealers.