Don't underestimate the benefits of a high-performance brake kit, such as this complete Front and Rear PC Brake Pad Set and Talon Rotor Kit from Hawk Performance. The Brake Pads and Rotors promote better braking in wet weather while enhancing the efficacy of your ABS brake system. If installed on your 1999-2004 V6 or GT Mustang, you'll find that the components produce minimal noise and low dust output while maximizing the stopping power of your street legal 1999-2004 V6 or GT Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Front and Rear Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- 0.660" Front and Rear Pad Thickness
- Stable Friction Output
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- G3000 Metallurgy-Superior Automotive Casting Material
- Validated Design and Performance Through Dynamometer Testing
- Salt-Spray Tested Per ISO-9227, Exceeding 240-Hour Requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier Maintains Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Quick and Easy Bed-In Resists Galling
- Manufactured in ISO-Certified Facilities in North America
Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are developed to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), thus the incredibly quiet operation. Performance Ceramic is also rotor-friendly and is known to extend the lifespan of the Brake Pad. Each ceramic brake pad formula features a linear friction profile to promote your ABS system.
- Set of PC Front Brake Pads (HKC4023.274Z)
- Set of PC Rear Brake Pads (HKC4024.183Z)
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors (HKC4023.274Z)
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors (HKC4024.183Z)
To avoid the need for modifications, Hawk's proprietary DTC curved slot Talon Rotor is built to OE specs, weights and production processes. They are then balanced with CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues. The slots also promote a clean pad surface. Meanwhile, the cross-drilled design improves thermal efficiency and heat dissipation while bolstering strength.
- 1999-2004 Mustang V6
- 1999-2004 Mustang GT
*Does NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.