Holley Carburetor Double Pumper 750 CFM 4-Barrel With Electric Choke Shiny Finish
Holley Shiny Finish Double Pumper 750 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor with an Electric Choke.
Specifically designed to be a massive under –hood upgrade for your hot rod or race car, this Holley 0-4779SAE Shiny Finish Double Pumper 750 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor with an Electric Choke is an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. The Double Pumper is designed for use on lightweight vehicles with a manual transmission or an automatic transmission with a high stall and low rear end gears.
The Double Pumper is available in a tumble polished shiny finish and features dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration; mechanical secondaries for great performance; dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery and an electric choke for easy control of engine warm up.
Features and Benefits:
- Shiny finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Optimized street/strip calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Electric choke for precise cold start control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Intended for lightweight vehicles with manual trans or automatics with high stall and low gearing
Emission Code: 3
Fuel Inlet: Dual
Primary Main Jet: 70
Primary Power Valve: 6.5
Primary Pump Nozzle Size: 28
Product Type: Carburetor
Secondary Main Jet: 81
Secondary Pump Nozzle Size: 31
Supercharged Application: No
Throttle Bore: 1.688 inch
Vacuum Ports: 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full, and 1 PCV port
Order this Holley 0-4779SAE Shiny Finish Double Pumper 750 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor with an Electric Choke today from Cj Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: