This hassle-free JLT Performance Clear Anodized Passenger Side 3.0 V2 Remote Mount Oil Separator Kit 3040P-C installs onto factory-style quick connect fittings within your 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang to protect your blower rotors, intake valves, and intercooler fins from oil buildup. Fine oil vapors fall through mesh stainless steel 1/2-inch thick honeycomb filters to prevent passing into the intake. Holding up to three ounces, this filter improves your PCV system and extends the time between maintenance services.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Upgrade
- Cleans Air for Intake
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Holds 3oz of Fluid
- Clear Anodized (Satin) Finish
- Multi-Stage Filter System
- Durable and Strong Mounting Bracket
- Easy Plug-and-Play Installation
- Made in the USA
To combat oil vapors from coating the blower rotors, intake valves, intercooler fins, and even diluting your gas thus lowering the octane level, JLT Performance developed an oil separator that is milled from solid billet aluminum into a rock-solid piece. It has a knurled tank base for easy removal to drain the spent oil and an o-ring seal to prevent any leaks. Filtering consists of a fine mesh stainless steel screen that traps fine oil vapors and releases them once heavy enough to fall. They then pass through a 1/2-inch thick 1/16th-inch aluminum honeycomb filter where they fall to the bottom and are therefore too heavy to be passed on into the intake. The tank holds three ounces of fluid, that should be drained every 2,000-3,000 miles.
A knurled tank base allows for easy disposal of the collected oil, while an O-ring keeps the seal tight to prevent leaks. J&L Oil Separator Co. designs and builds its products in the USA to be a direct-fit upgrade and a plug-and-play install.
JLT Performance has worked to expand plug-and-play applications within the automotive industry. With the same great products, JLT Performance formally introduces the J&L Oil Separator Company, specializing in oil separators.
- This JLT Performance Passenger Side 3.0 V2 Remote Mount Oil Separator Kit is also available with a Black Anodized finish, see P/N: OILSEP120.
- To properly clean the filter found in the Oil Separator, JLT recommends cleaning it every 10,000 miles by spraying any degreaser or solvent through it and letting it air dry completely before reusing.
Please Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.