The non-adjustable STR.T Struts and Shocks from Koni keeps things simple while offering a fantastic performance upgrade. Experience improved handling and less body roll with KONI performance street Struts and Shocks.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustangs.
- Entry Level Performance Shock Absorber
- Lowers your Mustang Approximately 1.7” Front and 1.8” Rear
- Non-Adjustable Struts and Shocks
- Improved Handling
Fixed-rate damping is based on KONI's years of experience with their sport range dampers and kits. The STR.T dampers are easily identifiable by their bright orange body. KONl includes a pair of Front STR.T Struts, Pair of Rear STR.T Shocks and a Set of Eibach Sportline Springs. The Eibach Sportline Coil Springs will lower your 1994-2004 Mustang approximately 1.7” in the Front and 1.8” in the Rear.
Lowering Front/ Rear
- 1999-2004 V6 Convertible 1.7" 1.5"
- 2003-2004 Mach 1 1.3" 1.4"
- 1994-1998 Cobra 2.0" 1.8"
- 1994-2004 GT Coupe 2.0" 1.8"
- This Koni STR.T Strut and Shock Kit will NOT work on 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to the IRS (Independent Rear Suspension).
- This Koni STR.T Strut and Shock Kit does NOT include Quad Shocks (KONI10).
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of Koni STR.T Street Rear Shock
- Pair of Koni STR.T Street Front Strut
- Set of Eibach Sportline Springs