Installing a new K-Member doesn't have to mean dropping the engine as well! Designed for your S197 Mustang, this Engine Support Beam from Maximum Motorsports (MMT-11) will hold your engine in place for easier installation of any K-Member!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits all 2005-2014 Mustangs
- Adjustable Width to Precisely fit your Mustang
- Securely Bolts to Strut Tower Top
- Supports the Engine for K-Member Swaps and Long Tube Header Installs
- Provides More Work Room Over Engine Hoist
- Constructed from Heavy Gauge Steel
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
The Maximum Motorsports Engine Support Beam is designed to hold the Engine in place when you install an Aftermarket K-member as well as Long Tube Headers. The Engine Support Beam is constructed from heavy-gauge steel that is adjustable to precisely fit your Mustang. The Engine Support Beam securely bolts to the Strut Tower Top with the factory hardware. The Maximum Motorsports Engine Support Beam will provide more work room over the bulky engine hoist. The Engine Support Beam from Maximum Motorsports is proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: You will have to provide 2” wide Ratchet Straps with a working load of at least 600lbs. each.
This Kit Includes:
- Driver Side Engine Support Beam
- Passenger Side Engine Support Beam
2007-2014 GT500 Mustangs
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.