Maximum Motorsports offers these Delrin IRS Lower Control Arm Bushings (MMIRSB-1) as a step above urethane, for improved performance on your SN95 Cobra! Bushing deflection is one of the primary causes of wheel hop, and causes poor handling, but it'll be a thing of the past thanks to non-deflecting Delrin!
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces Wheel Hop (No Bushing Deflection)
- Handling is Greatly Improved
- Eliminates Deflection (Allowed by Stock Rubber Bushings)
- Precisely Locates the Control Arms
- NVH and Ride Comfort Virtually Unchanged
- Easy to Install
-Includes Installation Tool
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Since Delrin is rigid, your lower control arms will be precisely located for improved dynamic alignment and less wheel hop. Handling is greatly improved because there are no unpredictable camber changes caused by bushing deflection. The NVH and ride comfort virtually unchanged, making this ideal for street and track use. Maximum Motorsports includes an installation tool that makes installation quick and hassle-free. The Maximum Motorsports IRS Lower Control Arm Bushings are proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Assortment of Stainless Steel Shims
- Delrin Lower Control Arm Bushings
- Aluminum Crush Sleeves
- Installation Tool
- Packet of Lubricating Grease
- 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.